Quality Inspector Rectification
The Quality Inspector Rectification will verify that safety critical repairs are executed to meet Motor standards and specifications. He/she is responsible for the inspection of repairs on vehicles and subassemblies the coordination of activities resulting from non-conforming repairs, including rework activities and reporting to the quality organization. The Quality Inspector will work closely with Quality Technicians to provide reports, charts, and graphs to monitor and improve product quality.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently. He/she must establish and maintain a professional working relationship with line supervisors, operators, and manufacturing engineering. Typical job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspection/verification of safety critical repairs of vehicles
- Manage nonconforming repairs and parts through the defined process
- Provide 1st level of root cause analysis
- Provide data input and output reports to assist in quality improvement activities
- Provide mechanical measurement support to identify or solve potential material issues on request
- Car mechanic master degree (eerste automonteur) or relevant experience in maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Experience with testing and diagnostic equipment, high voltage (heating, ventilation and air conditioning), hydraulics, brakes, test and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical and electrical drawings(GD&T)
- Proficient with computer tools, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be reliable, innovative, committed,
- Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously, set the right priorities, organize your own schedule and can deal with deadlines.
- Working in a 3-shift operation should be no problem.
- Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the English language.
Back to vacancies